Are you sick of obsessing about your unwanted tattoos in the mirror?
Are you tired of covering up with extra clothing, or holding back on certain job opportunities or relationships?
We have some good news…
Laser tattoo removal is currently the most common and effective way to remove a tattoo. BUT…successful results will depend on how well informed you are about this serious medical procedure, BEFORE actually booking your first laser session. The following before and after pictures speak for themselves:
Author Tania Barbe has gone through the trial and error of laser tattoo removal, and has paid a dear price for it, both physically and financially. After gradually developing keloid scarring from a series of botched laser tattoo removal treatments at an esthetician spa, Tania finally decided to continue her laser treatments with a board-certified laser doctor. Her doctor was able to bring down most of the scar tissue, but unfortunately, the damage had already been done. Although this before and after picture clearly shows an improvement, these results were nowhere near acceptable for her.
Tania felt like a complete fool. Why had she gotten this stupid tattoo in the first place? Why had she trusted an esthetician spa that specialized in manicures and pedicures to do this procedure for her? As an intelligent woman in the prime of her life, how could she have completely ruined her own skin through so many ill-informed decisions?
A feeling of dread suddenly came over her. Tania started thinking about how many other people with regrettable tattoos would unknowingly go through the same fate. She knew she had to get to the bottom of exactly what had gone wrong, and she also needed to understand why other people were getting so much success with laser tattoo removal.
Why was she seeing her friends get fantastic results from their laser sessions? What had THEY done so differently? Tania decided to make it her mission to teach other people with regrettable tattoos what to do, and what NOT to do.
She compared every detail of her friends’ procedures and aftercare regimens with hers; she interviewed laser tattoo removal professionals; she got involved in her online community; and she attended trade shows and seminars to connect with industry leaders. From her personal experience and her extensive research, she set out to create an indispensable tool that is the logical first step towards finally finding freedom from past decisions.
Zap Me Up! – Your Guide to Laser Tattoo Removal
The more informed you are about laser tattoo removal, the better your experience and results will be. Put the odds on your side, and avoid physical pain, infection, scarring, and possibly thousands of dollars in unnecessary costs!
Tania’s seen the good side and the bad side of laser tattoo removal, and she wants to share her secrets with you! She gives you the short cuts…it’s up to you to decide if you want to take them.
Here’s some of the topics covered in the guide:
- What effects will laser tattoo removal have on my daily activities and responsibilities?
- How can I best avoid physical pain, infection, and scarring?
- How does laser tattoo removal work exactly, and how will it interact with my skin?
- What are the possible complications and side effects?
- How do I choose the right laser professional, and what specific search tools can I use to find a qualified professional in my area?
- What is the cost, frequency and number of sessions involved?
- Am I a good candidate for laser tattoo removal?
- What should I expect the day of my laser session?
- What should I expect as my skin will be healing over the following weeks?
- What are the best aftercare products I can use to make sure my skin heals properly?
- Can lasers be used to remove permanent makeup, glow-in-the-dark tattoos, and traumatic tattoos?